The VME-5 local ventilation fans are designed for ventilation of blind workings with air density up to 1.3 kg / m3, temperature from 268 to 308 K, dust content up to 50 mg / m3 and relative humidity up to 95% (at a temperature of 298 K). Explosion-proof fans with explosion protection level PB ExdI (РВ-3В). Aerodynamic characteristics allow the fan to be used in relatively small deadlock workings.
Explosion protection is provided by the use of explosion-proof electric motors, the shells of which comply with IP54 design.
At the request of the consumer, the fans can be supplied with voltage of 380 / 660V and 660 / 1140V.
- the ability to turn off the fan in excess of normal temperature
- the possibility of applying when ventilating small workings
- upon request, the fan can be equipped with a silencer
- dynamic impeller balancing with high accuracy class ensures long-term and reliable fan operation
- in the design of the fan, an anti-tearing device is used, expanding the area of the fan and preventing its entry into the surge
|Nominal diameter mm||500|
|Nominal flow, m3 / s||3,65|
|Nominal total pressure, Pa||2000|
|Maximum full efficiency,%||0,66|
|Electric drive power, kW||15|
|Rotational speed, rpm||3000|
|Length, mm, no more||1010|
|Height, mm, no more||835|
|Width, mm, no more||800|