Mine fan with electric drive VME-4
Local ventilation fan type VME-4 axial single-stage with explosion-proof removable electric motor with explosion protection level PB ExdI (РВ 3В)
Designed for ventilation of dead-end mine workings in coal and ore mines, including gas and dust hazardous ones, with air densities up to 1.3 kg / m3, temperature from 268 to 308 K, dust content up to 50 mg / m3 and relative humidity up to 95% (at temperature 298 K).
During operation, the fan is installed in a horizontal position with a permissible deviation of the fan axis from the horizontal of not more than ± 30 °.
At the request of the consumer, the fans can be supplied with voltage of 380 V, 660 V.
- the ability to turn off the fan in excess of normal temperature
- the possibility of applying when ventilating small workings
- upon request, the fan can be equipped with a silencer
- dynamic impeller balancing with high accuracy class ensures long-term and reliable fan operation
- in the design of the fan, an anti-tearing device is used, expanding the area of the fan and preventing its entry into the surge
|Parameter Name||ВМЭ -4|
|Nominal diameter mm||400|
|Nominal flow, m3 / s||2,0|
|Nominal total pressure, Pa||1300|
|Maximum full efficiency,%||0,61|
|Electric drive power, kW||4,0|
|Rotational speed, rpm||3000|
|Set weight, kg||135|
|Length, mm, no more||825|
|Height, mm, no more||560|
|Width, mm, no more||600|